Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Toss the bouquet? I think not...

My lovely mom-in-law owns a wonderful flower shop in Miami Springs. I help her whenever I can and have gained a lot of experience making all kind of floral arrangements. Recently I made a couple of what I call "the new version of the bridal bouquet". I saw them in a magazine and thought it was a unique and meaningful option of the traditional floral bouquet. This new version consists of brooches, pins, and any other relatable accesory. This is definitely something that not a lot of brides are willing to go for unless you have a very open mind and want something very different, new and unique. I, personally, love them and would have definitely made one for my wedding. Perhaps someday I will, when I renew my vows ♥. So enjoy the pictures and needless to say, this is one bouquet you will not want to toss but instead treasure forever. As always, make it your own. ;)






1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS!!!!! I call the last one for my renewal!!! sooo fun!

    ReplyDelete