Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Inspiration...

I originally created my blog in April of 2010. For some reason I never blogged about anything until today. So much has happened since then. Sometimes we try to do more than what we can actually achieve. Today, I had a lot of things on my mind. When will I finish my career? When will we buy a home (we are living with my husband's grandmother)?. How can I make more money? etc, etc. I know I originally created this blog for decorating tips and ideas and it will definitely continue to be about that, but why not also add everyday worries, doubts, questions, issues that we all deal with. After all that is where my inspiration comes from. So, therefore, my first blog is about me but stay tuned for wonderful decorating pics and ideas that you will love. Remember, you don't have to be a professional in order to make something look pretty. Just follow your instincts and make it your own. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment